Tuesday, August 5, 2008

work and love

i love myself. i do things that i love now. and i love my life now far better than the life i had before. i was so different than i am now. i am more confident with myself cos i know i am better than some other people. yes, im a bit loud now. there's one period of my lifetime that i really hate cos i've completely lost my ownself. fortunately i've found my way back and thanks to those whove helped me along the way. the smallest thing that i notice now is that i love to sing. i always sing in the car even if im not alone. yes, everybody has their own problem and i also have my own problems. but im still ok.

i love my work now. even tho im not getting much pay, but im happy. money isnt everything. yes we need money. but when we dont have that much money like the rich ppl has, as long as we're happy, we will surely be able to overcome our problem. things will go our way. love? love isnt everything. as long as im happy. to some ppl, when they love someone, they will try their very best to make the relationship work. but i dont want to think it that way. love is an experience. it's like a pitstop. we will never know the ending of our story. some ppl would think seriously how their relationship is going to end. in my opinion, does it matter? everybody has their dream partner. i know i have one. someone who is totally different from me, a good man. but our jodoh has been written long time before we're born. i dont know who am i going to end up with. that's why i never regret to live my life this way.

No comments: