Friday, January 23, 2009

my last day at work

yes, today is my last day at work. my gossip colleague takde hari ni pegi interview. so sad to spend the last day at work alone sambil tunggu file transfer ni gila lama aahh!! nak burn lg ni. gaji pon tak dpt lagi.. harap2 dpt cepat ler..

at the moment i have a lot of things in my mind. I have a lot of targets with timeframes and plans on how to achieve all the targets. but at the same time, kene fikir gak what are my priorities. priority no 1, priority no 2.. n so on.. but i guess 2009 is gonna be a challenging year for me. dah tua kot.. tuh yg byk fikir tuh. i just hope that everything will go well as planned. even if something else came up, hope they're the good ones..

3 comments:

faralazyarts ♥ said...

ko keje katne lak?

vorchex said...

aku tak keje memana lagi hahaha. tp adala dpt keje bodo bodo jer.. kat pj sek14

faralazyarts ♥ said...

ok, atleast keje. haha. weh aku beli kaen! aku suke! haha