Friday, May 30, 2008

jiwang jiwang la la la ~~

:: We come to love not by finding the perfect person, But by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly ::
:: A million words would not bring you back. I know because I've tried. Neither would a million tears, I know because I've cried ::
:: When I met you I was afraid to like you. When I liked you, I was afraid to love you. And now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you ::
:: If you were to die 100 days from now, I would want to die 99 days from now so I wouldn't have to live a day without you ::
:: If you love someone, let them go. If they return to you, it was meant to be. If they don't, their love was never yours to begin with... ::
:: We all want to fall in love. Why? Because that experience makes us feel completely alive. Where every sense is heightened, every emotion is magnified, our everyday reality is shattered and we are flying into the heavens. It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives ::
:: Truly loving another means letting go of all expectations. It means full acceptance, even celebration of another's personhood ::
:: Sometimes you need to let go, even when it may hurt you more than any other pain in the world ::

No comments: