Tuesday, May 27, 2008

little miss

little miss, good morning!
little miss! is it in my share docs?
little miss!

thats me. my boss has been calling me that since the past few months, probably becos im the smallest here.
boss 1 : little miss
boss 2 : hey don't call her little miss. she's not little anymore. she's big now
me : yeah, i'm fat now..

true, ive gained weight.. around 5 kilos? hahaha. last time no matter how much i eat, i wouldnt be this fat. now i can no longer wear my jeans. its 2 size bigger now!! even my baju pon cam alamak, ketat! but im happy, and gaining weight shows that im happy.

enuff bout the weight. i want to try new recipe next month. getting new cooking book. want to buy new dress but unfortunately its not the time for shopping cos ive to settle lotsa debts this month, rental, bills blabla.. our 10 years gathering is coming up. on 19th july. we've left school for 10 years. just now went to the tshirtprinter to ask for the printing price. told the taukey im ptinting the tshirt for 10 yrs gath. he laughed at me, asking my age. said that i look 18. hahahaha. i can be 18! i dontmind hehe

No comments: