Tuesday, September 11, 2007

what do i want now

what do i really want now? i can make a list ..

1. i want a good life!
2. i want to be a a successful person
3. i want an X5 (??) or 1 series BMW
4. i want a big house facing the sea. a glass house so i can sleep under the stars and moon
5. i want to enjoy my life with my frens and my sophie
6. i want to have my own kindergarten
7. i want to do everything that i wanna do
8. i want to go to all parts of the world
9. i want to botak ( do i?? done that before.. and since there's so much things that i really wanna do but i cannot do due to some circumstances, so i want to botak. )


what i don't need and don't want now?

1. i don't need a bf . love will distract me from achieving my goal.
2. distractions! i hate distractions.. e.g phone calls or sms when i'm in the middle of something.
3. i don't want ppl bugging me and give me troubles.
4. i don't wanna meet someone who can sweep off my feet. hahaha

2 comments:

Syazwan said...

waa.. no 3 tuh cam same jerk ngan aku... haha anyway the question is how fast going to achieve it but not in express way.....



syazwan
- www.jutawantani.com -

LiLithFaiR said...

hihihihihi...gud luck!!!